Friday, January 25, 2013

Favorite Shaklee 180 smoothie recipes

Pin It
 I have been trying so many new flavors these days during the tastings I am doing at my home. They are all so yummy. I enjoy them for breakfast and lunch...or sometimes a evening snack.

I use a Magic Bullet blender to mix mine up......a regular size blender if more than one in my house is having a Shaklee180 smoothie. You know it's hard to believe they are healthy when they taste SO good.

For more info on the Shaklee180 program or If you have 3 minutes listen in @1-925-924-3180. There are no magic tricks or pills but Shaklee180 offers you the tools to help you reach your goals more quickly. 
It's about being Healthy for Life!!


        

Related articles


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. That looks really delicious! Add to that, is the health benefit of them.Everyone should try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for th comment. They are delicious. Have you tried 180 smoothies? Which is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete